Permanent position: Manufacturing Engineer needed for a full-time opportunity in the Clifton, NJ area. The Manufacturing Engineer will be responsible for leading the development of new part production manufacturing processes and sustain current manufacturing production cells. Apply now for immediate consideration!Responsibilities for the Manufacturing Engineer
Requirements for the Manufacturing Engineer
- Development of new part manufacturing processes; collaborate onthe design and build of new precision injection molding tooling.
- Develop and maintain engineering documents including work instructions, process sheets, and drawings.
- Collaborate on the manufacturability of customer part designs in relation to plastic, metal and ceramic injection molding processes.
- BS in Mechanical or Manufacturing Engineering with 5 years manufacturing engineering experience.
- Extensive knowledge of manufacturing, injection molding, tool / mold design, automation, and secondary operations a plus.
- Familiarity with machine shop operations: milling, turning, EDM, CNC machining operations.
- Familiarity with statistical concepts such as FMEA, Gage R&R, Capability studies, SPC and DOE.
- Six Sigma Green or Black Belt a plus.
- Competitive benefits package.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.