Contract position: we are searching for an Electro-Mechanical Technician in the Rochester, NY area. This is a contract position expected to last a year and could be longer. Responsibilities for the Electro-mechanical Technician
Requirements for the Electro-mechanical Technician
- Support a fast-paced design team in development, test, and troubleshooting of electronics.
- Troubleshooting prototype printers, testbeds, and conduct testing as necessary
- Associate's degree in a technical discipline is required
- Experience with electro-mechanical repairs
- Experience with product development
- Experience with testing and test equipment
- Medical, Dental, PTO, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.