Contract position: A Planner is needed for a global healthcare leader that discovers, develops and distributes therapeutic solutions focused on patient's needs in the Northborough, MA area. This position will coordinate product packaging activities through the value stream. No per diem available.Responsibilities for the Planner
Requirements for the Planner
- Driving performance of schedule adherence. Coordinating timely new product launches.
- Planning to maximize absorption. Ensure effective inventory management.
- Effectively communicate changes as necessary.
- High school diploma/GED required. BA or BS preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in planning and/or scheduling in a CGMP manufacturing environment.
- Minimum 3 years of experience purchasing / sourcing raw materials for production in a CGMP manufacturing environment.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in inventory management and forecasting. Minimum 3 years of experience using a MRP/ERP system. SAP preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.