Permanent position: Senior Mechanical Design Engineer needed for a full-time opportunity in the Clifton, NJ area. The Senior Mechanical Design Engineer will be responsible for the mechanical design of new products, assemblies, fixtures, and manufacturing cells. Apply now for immediate consideration!Responsibilities for the Senior Mechanical Engineer
Requirements for the Senior Mechanical Engineer
- Develop, engineer, and model mechanical designs of metallic and polymeric composite components, assemblies, fixtures, and manufacturing equipment.
- Utilize GD&T tolerancing, create engineering documentation.
- Analyze requirements and create / model concept designs.
- BS Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Industrial Design with 6 years hands-on experience in mechanical design.
- Highly proficient in SolidWorks 3D CAD
- Injection molding background (tooling, processing) a plus.
- Competitive benefits package.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.