Contract position: We are searching for a Material Analyst in Jackson, MI to work for a leading manufacturing company. This is a contract position expected to last 4 months and could be longer. Responsibilities for the Materials Coordinator
Requirements for the Materials Coordinator
- Drives material practices to ensure customer orders are completed on time.
- Manages and identifies areas for improvement.
- Identifies new suppliers, negotiates price, analyzes trends, and expedites orders within functional area of responsibilities
- Support Cycle Count and Consignment Program initiatives to ensure both plant and Aerospace goals are achieved.
- Push Process Stop flow to ensure on time release and on time delivery are achieved.
- Prepare reports and other correspondence for use by SCM professionals.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 1+ year of experience in Supply Chain role and/or production environment
- Sound knowledge of supply chain and purchasing reporting systems and requirements.
- All applicants must be U.S. persons within ITAR,. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S, Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. Green Card Holder), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
- Medical, Dental, PTO, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.