Permanent position: Quality Engineer needed for a full-time opportunity in the Johnson City, TN area. The Quality engineer will be responsible for responsible for development, application, and maintenance of quality standards for industrial processes, materials and products. Apply now for immediate consideration!Responsibilities for the Quality Engineer
Requirements for the Quality Engineer
- Perform repeatability and reliability tests on tooling.
- Coordinate calibration on equipment and gauges and maintain records accordingly.
- Maintain ISO 9001 and ISO14001 knowledge and conduct internal audits and management reviews as defined by internal procedures.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering with 4 years experience.
- Knowledge of ISO 9001 and ISO 14001.
- Knowledge of electric motors (preferred).
- Competitive benefits package.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.