Permanent position: Multi-national manufacturer in the automotive industry seeks a PROGRAM DEVELOPMENT LEADER for its manufacturing operations located just outside of GREENVILLE, SC. This individual will be involved in the development of Information Technology (IT) business talent for the local facility and across the business enterprise. Recent grads with an IT / foreign language background highly desired! IMMEDIATE OPPORTUNITY WITH A WORLD CLASS ORGANIZATION!Responsibilities for the Program Manager
Requirements for the Program Manager
- Gains insight into business processes, strategy, culture, and the conpany product offerings from both a local and global perspective.
- Establishes an international network, and works on tactical and strategic in different countries providing a solid basis for a successful international career within the organization
- Completes a rotational schedule both locally and internationally to gain insight in to company culture, policies, processes, and instructions.
- BA/BS Degree (MS Degree highly preferred) in Computer Science/IT related disciplines, Engineering, Business, or manufacturing from an accredited university
- At least 6 months of relevant (e.g. post graduate, co-op, etc) working experience in a manufacturing related field (logistics / operations / IT, etc)
- Business-fluent language skills in English and German to be able to communicate during international rotations.
- The company provides a robust benefits package to include health / savings plan, relocation assistance, and tuition reimbursement.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.