Permanent position: Top ranked construction firm seeking a Project Engineer in Denver, CO. As Project Engineer, initial responsibilities would include onsite coordination and management of trade staff, and material design coordination, fabrication, delivery and installation. Additional responsibilities as detailed below. Qualified candidates will have a Bachelor's in Construction Management (preferred) or related discipline and 3-10 years of experience working on commercial construction projects. Specific experience with mechanical or electrical components of project is preferred. Salary will be commensurate with experience. This role can be filled by either a direct hire or a contract to hire arrangement depending on candidate. Relocation assistance offered for non-local candidates. Responsibilities for the Project Engineer
Requirements for the Project Engineer
- Onsite coordination and management of trade staff.
- Oversight of material design coordination, fabrication, delivery and installation.
- Management of cost and design issues (change orders, RFI's, document updates, etc.).
- Ability to read and understand Construction Design Documents and Specifications.
- Ability to perform construction cost estimates and quantity surveys for various scopes of work, overall trade management and coordination, and some level of exposure to BIM.
- BS in Construction Management (preferred) or related construction degree
- 3-10 years of commercial construction experience (airport, data center, corporate headquarters, universities, stadiums, retail, mixed-use)
- Experience with electrical or mechanical work preferred (interacting/overseeing electrical/mechanical trades/subcontractors)
- Experience with tracking, estimating and scheduling software preferred.
- Medical, PTO, 401k
- Relocation Assistance offered for non local candidates
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.