Permanent position: Company located in Corona, California is seeking a Project Manager to overlook the completion of engineering and land planning projects. Our client is one of the premier engineering firms offering services for private, public works, residential, commercial, recreational, and environmental projects. Ability to lead the design and production of Street, Sewer, Water and Storm Drain Improvement Plans are part of the daily functions. This will be a direct hire opportunity. Apply today!Responsibilities for the Project Manager
Requirements for the Project Manager
- Lead the design and production of Rough and Precise Grading Plans.
- Lead the design and production of Street, Sewer, Water and Storm Drain Improvement Plans.
- Review and address internal agency comments and incorporate into project drawings. Provide comprehensive responses to agency comments and requests.
- Actively facilitate internal communication with Design Team, Survey Department, and Drainage Managing.
- 8+ years experience in residential land development and/or public works design.
- Must be highly skilled in AutoCAD, proficiency in Civil 3D a plus
- Must be highly organized and motivated and able to manage a project team.
- P.E. preferred but not required.
- Full medical and dental benefits.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.