Permanent position: Highly accredited Testing Laboratory focused on wireless communication is seeking a compliance technician for their facility southwest of Baltimore, MD. The ideal candidate will have experience applying RF concepts and have some exposure working in a laboratory setting. Mobilization/Relocation funds are considered for qualifies candidates. Responsibilities for the Test Technician
Requirements for the Test Technician
- Applying technical RF (radio frequency) concepts for testing and evaluation of electronic and wireless RF devices.
- Perform compliance testing with a variety of laboratory measurement equipment
- Evaluate wireless devices and apply applicable standards
- Perform EMC/EMI (Electromagnetic Compatibility/Electromagnetic Interference) testing.
- Technical Bachelors Degree, Associates Degree or Technical School Certificate Preferred
- Understanding of EMC/EMI and RF testing
- Work well in a team based laboratory environment
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Eligible for OT pay.
- 401K with company match
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.