Contract position: A Process Engineer is needed for a company that produces and markets pet food, treats and litter in the St. Louis, MO area. This role will provide Process Engineering design and review for capital projects. No per diem available. Travel 30-40% of the time to different factory locations.Responsibilities for the Process Engineer
Requirements for the Process Engineer
- Including detailed phases of the process engineering work, related documentation, and field support.
- Systems analysis, scope development, and evaluation of alternate technologies and methods.
- Provide project engineering for developmental projects and for capital projects on special assignment.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering - Mechanical, Chemical, or Industrial.
- 5+ years of Process Engineering experience in food, pharmaceutical or chemical industry.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.