Contract position: We are looking for an Electronics Technician in Peachtree City, GA to work at a leading electrical/electronics products manufacturing company in Peachtree City, GA. This is a contract position that provides benefits and is expected to last to last a year and a half. Responsibilities for the Electronics Technician
Requirements for the Electronics Technician
- Plan and perform work requiring a thorough knowledge of electro-mechanical circuit theory and equipment, software/firmware installation, standard industry practices, and Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Build test fixtures and maintain test software
- Troubleshoot electro-mechanical systems down to the component level
- Root-cause, calibrate, repair, process, and monitor production equipment
- Subject matter expert supporting internal and external customers
- Maintain all safety requirements
- 5+ years of experience in a similar Electrical/Electronics Tecnician role
- ASEE or equivalent
- Skilled in the use of the electrical/electronic equipment (DMM, AC/DC power supplies, oscilloscopes)
- Experienced in troubleshooting PCBAs and electro-mechanical systems
- Medical, Dental, PTO, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.