Permanent position: Digital Design Engineer needed for an amazing opportunity in the Sparks, MD area. The Digital Design Engineer is responsible for participating in development of state-of-the-art, miniature microwave receivers for government and military applications. Relocation assistance for qualified candidates. Apply now for immediate consideration!Responsibilities for the Embedded Engineer
Requirements for the Embedded Engineer
- Ability to understand and interpret product level requirements and then work within a team of multi-disciplinary engineers to develop solutions that meetthese requirements while adhering to agreed-upon cost and schedule targets.
- Working with the engineering teams to build, test and deliver fully realized product designs while independently developing digital systems/subsystems for a variety of products.
- Participate in hardware/software integration efforts and identify development issues and escalate these to engineering staff as appropriate
- Develop and deliver review materials that communicate design plans to staff and provide technical support and estimates for sales and marketing activities
- Must have BSCS or BSEE and 3-5 years in development and delivery of embedded systems.
- Must have or be able to obtain a Personnel Security Clearance ('PSC') from the U.S. Government, which are only issued to U.S. Citizens.
- Must have experience in developing and implementing programmable logic/software architectures that meet customer and internal requirements
- Must possess an understanding of digital hardware designs including review of datasheets, working from schematics, and using other design artifacts
- Must have a strong background in programmable logic (VHDL) and digital design; experience in software development in C is required
- Experience developing for Xilinx FPGAs and use of Xilinx development toolchains is required
- Relocation assistance for qualified candidates
- Excellent benefits package! Apply now!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.