Permanent position: A Quality Engineer is needed for a for a custom equipment manufacturer near Union City, GA. The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering or a similar degree and five to ten years experience in Supplier Quality. Candidates must have an engineering level understanding of metal fabrication machinery and heat treat process. Responsibilities for the Quality Engineer
Requirements for the Quality Engineer
- Supplier Quality with new and existing suppliers.
- Continuous improvement, root cause analysis, quality standards, and work instructions
- Technical understanding of custom machinery including blue-prints and CAD drawings.
- 10% Travel
- Bachelor's Degree in an Engineering Discipline, BSME strongly preferred.
- 5-10 years Quality Experience in custom equipment manufacturer.
- Technical knowledge of heat treat process, metal fabrication, sheet metal, castings.
- Six Sigma, Project Management and ASQ certification
- Full company benefits include PTO, 401k savings with company match, vacation, voluntary life insurance, HSA and FSA options
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.