Permanent position: Avionics Engineer is responsible for designing and programming electrical systems on board aircraft and provide computer system support for communication, navigation and guidance systems. This person will conduct research and perform testing to ensure all systems are working properly.Responsibilities for the Aerospace Engineer
Requirements for the Aerospace Engineer
- Ensure newly installed systems and repaired systems meet requirements mandated by Federal Aviation Administration and aircraft manufacturers.
- Assist in installing and servicing avionics communications equipment.
- Review work of consultant, contract, and MRO Systems Engineers.
- BS degree in Electrical Engineering or Aerospace Engineering, or related technical degree.
- 5+ years experience in the aerospace industry.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work in team environment.
- Permanent, direct-hire position with full benefits. Relocation assistance available for qualified candidates.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.