Permanent position: Permanent position: Our client, a well-known national Architectural and Engineering firm, has an urgent need for an experienced Electrical Designer for an opening in Charlotte, NC. Ideal candidate will have a Bachelor's in Electrical Engineering, and 3-5+ years of experience in the design and engineering of low-voltage electrical building systems, but all candidates are encouraged to apply. Relocation assistance provided for the right candidate.Responsibilities for the Electrical Designer
Requirements for the Electrical Designer
- Responsibilities will include: lighting systems, power distribution, fire alarm design, electrical site plans, electrical calculations, field investigation, reviewing submittals, using NEC (National Electric Code) and standard industry design practices.
- Electrical design for low and medium voltage lighting and power systems for commercial and industrial buildings.
- Coordinate with other teams to collaborate on overall building design.
- BSEE or MSEE
- 2+ years experience in engineering/design of low-voltage electrical building systems (Power & Lighting, CCTV, Fire Protection, Building Access).
- 3+ years experience using AutoCAD (required) and/or Revit (highly preferred) for design.
- Full benefits package including benefits, PTO, 401K etc.
- Relocation package is available for qualified candidates.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.