Permanent position: Highly accredited Testing Laboratory focused on wireless communication is seeking an Electrical Engineer for their facility southwest of Baltimore, MD. You must have experience testing electronic and wireless RF devices. Relocation will be considered for qualified candidates. OT pay is availableResponsibilities for the Electrical Engineer
Requirements for the Electrical Engineer
- Testing and evaluating electronic and wireless RF devices
- Perform compliance testing with a variety of laboratory measurement equipment
- Evaluate cutting edge wireless devices and apply applicable standards
- Interface and communicate with product development teams to ensure devicecompliance and client satisfaction
- B.S. in Electrical Engineering highly preferred. Must have a B.S. in Engineering with knowledge of electrical engineering
- Electronics/wireless device testing
- EMC/OTA Antenna testing is a PLUS
- Comprehensive Benefits package
- Bonus opportunities
- OT pay available; can average 10-15 hours OT per week.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.