Permanent position: York, PA- 3rd shift Controls Technician needed. Strong cultured company is seeking an experienced Controls Technician to work a rotating shift schedule (Tues,Weds,Thurs. 2nd week Mon,Fri,Sat and Sun then back to 1st week schedule). 7 pm- 7 am (. Must have experience with PLC troubleshooting and hands on industrial maintenance experience. 2+ years of experience is needed. Full time, direct hire, strong pay ($20- $30 per hr) + OT and bonus.Responsibilities for the Controls Technician
Requirements for the Controls Technician
- Responds to service calls from all departments involving breakdowns to diagnose and repair equipment as required.
- Responsible for prioritizing repairs with input and direction from Plant Management.
- Diagnoses malfunctioning apparatus and discusses it with other maintenance technicians including Maintenance Supervisor.
- Diagnoses and repairs or replaces faulty hydraulic or pneumatic components; mechanical components, including but not limited to bearings, couplings, etc; combustion components; and electronic components, including but not limited to, power supplies, processor, printed circuit boards, etc.
- Performs scheduled preventive maintenance (P.M.) on plant equipment including, but not limited to, presses and auxiliary equipment, various furnaces, etc.
- Installs and/or modifies equipment in cooperation with the Engineering Services Manager to improve the reliability, simplify the operation, improve operational safety, etc.
- H.S Diploma or GED
- PLC Troubleshooting or VFD's/Servos drives/AC/DC
- Willingness to a rotating weekly shift. (Tues,Weds,Thurs. 2nd week Mon,Fri,Sat and Sun then back to 1st week schedule)
- Willingness to work 7 pm- 7 am
- Multi skilled technician in Mechanical and Electrical
- Full benefits, vacation and ($20- $30 per hr +OT) and potential bonus
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.