Contract position: Immediate Need in Largo FL for a QA Inspector. This is a contract position expected to last 12 months, could be longer based on performance. Responsible for endorsing process and product quality, efficacy, and safety through the routine assessment of plant operations and finished products. Great Contractor Benefits! Apply Now!Responsibilities for the Inspector
Requirements for the Inspector
- Adheres to all environmental, health and safety SOP's, equipment, policies and procedures, including any department specific requirements.
- Report inspection data into failure tracking system.
- Perform testing as required.
- Performs audits of work areas for compliance with appropriate procedures.
- Communicate discrepancies to appropriate supervisor.
- Responsible for data entry/management of non-conformance activities.
- Monitor product quality through the performance of required Visual and Functional Testing. Maintain a working knowledge of statistically based Sampling Plans and their applications.
- Completed at least High School diploma or GED required
- Associates Degree in Mechanical related discipline, strongly preferred, with at least one year of recent, relevant experience.
- Basic computer skills with the ability to navigate between multiple software systems.
- Quality background for medical devices / military regulations, strongly preferred.
- Paid Vacation
- Health Insurance, and more...
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.