Permanent position: Construction Engineering Technician located in Portland, OR for a leading organization that delivers testing, inspection and certification services to the architectural, engineering and construction (A/E/C) industry. This role is responsible to perform field testing and inspections on soil, concrete, masonry and asphalt. To be considered - must have field inspection experience of concrete and other related construction materials (ACI certification is required). This is a direct hire opportunity with ability to earn overtime compensation. APPLY NOW!Responsibilities for the Inspector
Requirements for the Inspector
- Activities will include performing field testing and inspections on soil, concrete, masonry and asphalt.
- Entering reports and data gathered from tests and observations
- Performing basic analysis of test data and routine calculations
- Review plans and specifications, performing the inspections accordingly
- Communicate results with contractors, engineers and others
- Inspect placement of reinforcing steel and post-tensioned cables
- Must have field inspection experience in soils, reinforced concrete and other materials testing/inspection disciplines
- ACI (American Concrete Institute) certification
- Ability to complete routine calculations of test data
- Full benefits package
- Company truck
- Overtime compensation
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.