Contract position: We are looking for a Quality Inspector to work at a leading manufacturing company in Camarillo, CA. This is a contract position that is expected to last a year and could be longer. Responsibilities for the Inspector
Requirements for the Inspector
- Critically inspects, measures, and/or tests work in progress or finished products.
- Checks quality and quantity and appraises conformance of specific parts to designated standards.
- Sorting and Checking, Inspection, Coordinated Rapid Movement.
- Interprets mechanical drawings and inspects characteristics using standard measurement equipment and special inspection/test equipment
- 3+ years' inspection experience in an Aerospace environment
- Experience with AS9102
- Strong mechanical inspection skills, manual coordinate measuring machine experience, and an understanding of final inspection documentation
- Be familiar with and able to read and interpret drawings and engineering specifications
- Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.