Contract position: We are searching for a Quality Engineer in Euclid, OH to work for a leading manufacturing company. This is a contract position that is expected to last 5 months and could be longer.Responsibilities for the Quality Engineer
Requirements for the Quality Engineer
- Assist with tracking quality metrics such as quality escapes, root cause and corrective actions, First Pass Yield (FPY) and accuracy of paperwork delivered to customers.
- Perform internal audits, (technician, product, and system), issue non-conformances and assign root cause and corrective actions to MRO team members.
- Assist with the revision of documents such as Quality, Training and Forms Manuals, Quality Control Procedures and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Assist with responses to corrective action requests from customers, regulatory or AS9100 system audits, supporting development of root cause analysis and determining/implementing permanent corrective actions.
- Collaborate with Technical Publications team and Engineering team revising forms associated with Component Maintenance Manuals and other derivative documents.
- Assist in the development of standardized work processes to improve quality, productivity and yield to drive continuous improvements in products and processes.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution in a technical field is preferred
- 3+ years of experience in a similar Quality role in a manufacturing environment
- All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refuge
- Medical, Dental, PTO, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.