Permanent position: Mechanical Design Engineer needed for a Direct hire position outside of York, PA. My client designs and manufactures capital equipment for various industries. Responsibilities for the Mechanical Design Engineer
Requirements for the Mechanical Design Engineer
- Mechanical design using Solidworks, preferrably.
- Review customer specifications and work with outside vendors and internal salespeople to make sure company equipment works with legacy equipment.
- Ability to Identify and Correct Inefficient Manufacturing and Assembly Processes Through Part/Assembly Design.
- Various documentation duties, creating BOMs, detailing parts for fabrication etc...Ability to Specify Parts, Identify Vendors, and get Quotations.
- BSME (preferred)
- 5+ years in Mechanical Engineering and Design
- 3D Modeling background; Solidworks experience, ideally and a background in machine design preferably.
- Direct hire role with company benefits, paid vacation / sick time, etc...
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.