Contract position: Engineering & Construction client in Kearny Mesa, CA is looking for a few Project Schedulers with 5-10 years of experience in project planning, scheduling, & progress measurement for engineering or construction projects. The ideal candidate will have specific project scheduling experience supporting large T&D, Substation or Power Plant EPC projects, but any background will be considered. Client prefers candidate that are local to the Southern California area but will consider candidates that need a per diem.Responsibilities for the Scheduler
Requirements for the Scheduler
- Maintain engineering & construction schedules in Primavera P6 software in support of Utility EPC projects
- Review third party schedules
- Coordinate project reporting to clients
- Identify critical and near-critical paths as well as trends to help project team stay on track
- Manage manpower requirements for projects
- Monitor deliverables and BOQ (bill of quantities)
- 5-10 years of project scheduling experience as a Project Scheduler supporting heavy industrial construction projects
- The ideal candidate has experience with electric transmission line projects or similar linear construction projects, but all industries will be considered
- Proficient with creating and maintaining schedules in Primavera P6 software
- BS degree (preferably in Construction or Engineering) is highly preferred
- Familiar with Critical Path Method (CPM) Scheduling
<Benefits for the Scheduler
- PTO program
- Health Insurance available, and more...
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.