Contract position: Immediate need in Chicago, IL for a Detailer who is specifically looking to grow into a Designer within 2-3 years. This position is to be responsible for providing a full range of drawing production work, developing layouts and details using acquired knowledge of fundamental concepts and practices. Responsibilities for the Detailer
Requirements for the Detailer
- Plan and prepare non-routine drawings with complex features from rough sketches, detailed engineering notes or brief verbal guidance.
- Responsible for the set-up of discipline specific drawings at project start-up. This position successfully follows company and client drafting standards and procedures.
- Effectively use multiple application packages where necessary, including advanced level commands, as well as show understanding of advanced application development and use.
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree in drafting technology, preferred.
- 1-5 years of experience with AutoCAD and/or Microstation
- Ability to use higher-level commands, timesaving programs and routines.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work as an effective team member.
- Comprehensive benefits offered.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.