Permanent position: Industrial Maintenance Technician needed for a client located just North of Cincinnati. This is a THIRD shift role. Salary will be based on experience.Responsibilities for the Maintenance Technician
Requirements for the Maintenance Technician
- Repairs and maintains a variety of production machinery and equipment including electrical, mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic, motors, PLC's, VFD and robotics
- Use a wide range of shop, hand, and power tools common to the various trades applied.
- Understand PLC operation and troubleshoot from a nonprogrammer level. (Mitsubishi)
- Troubleshoot AC and DC electrical controls and circuits
- Experience with PLC's, HMI, VFD's and Robots.
- Minimum 3 + years technical/ industrial maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment
- Able to weld
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.