Contract position: We are searching for a QA Technician in Warrenton, MO to work at a leading food and beverage manufacturing company. This is a contract position that is expected to last 3 months and could be longer. Responsibilities for the QA/QC Technician
Requirements for the QA/QC Technician
- Perform environmental monitoring of the facilities and water systems in compliance with Standard Operating Procedures.
- Perform standardized qualitative and quantitative tests.
- Perform routine cleaning and quality checks for equipment
- Document work and maintain laboratory records.
- Support Microbiology test method and development and validations.
- Effectively perform routine QC activities to meet testing and release timelines.
- Bachelor's degree in a science discipline, preferably Micro Biology
- 1+ year of experience in a lab environment
- Medical, Dental, PTO, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.