Permanent position: The Plant Electrical Engineer will be responsible for the supervision, engineering, maintenance and operation of all incoming plant power distribution, and services. This position is also responsible for capital projects throughout the plant as well as engineering assistance with the operating and maintenance departments as required. RELOCATION Offered. Responsibilities for the Electrical Engineer
Requirements for the Electrical Engineer
- Develop and implement preventative maintenance procedures.
- High voltage power distribution up to 345kV, protective relaying, transformer and switchgear maintenance.
- Maintain general plant power equipment.
- Interview, train, and supervise electrical maintenance personnel.
- Plan & organize maintenance shutdowns.
- Plan & execute mill construction projects.
- BSEE or BSEET (5 to 15 years' experience)
- Strong focus on safety.
- Ability to work and interact with other departments.
- Preferred skills: High and medium voltage power, Drives/Controls, and Supervisory experience.
- excellent benefits and bonus
- relocation assistance
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.