Permanent position: We are searching for a Manufacturing Engineer in the St. Petersburg, FL area. This is a direct-hire role with an electronics manufacturing company. Responsibilities for the Manufacturing Engineer
Requirements for the Manufacturing Engineer
- Provide support to Operations (Manufacturing & Engineering) to expand company's products & services, support assembly, boxing, branding, and assisting in manufacturability of engineering designs which has impacts upon innovative solutions and revenues.
- Support work on floor, technical problem solving.
- Participates in Design Reviews & Improvements to Product & Documentation for manufacturability.
- Plans and formulates cost & time-savings by improving processes, procedures, documentation, and eliminating waste in materials and human resource requirements.
- Bachelor's Degree from Accredited College or University OR AA/AS degree (trade or tech school) with at least three (3) years of specialized training or experience in manufacturing & engineering.
- Experience with electronics manufacturing engineering
- Ability to read & interpret specs, drawings, and part lists including prior experience with electrical, electronics, and/or mechanical components
- Applicants for this position need to be 'U.S. Persons,' as defined in these regulations. Generally, a 'U.S. Person' is a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident, or an individual who has been admitted as a refugee or granted asylum.
- Medical, Dental, PTO, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.