Permanent position: Construction Field Inspector in Dallas, TX or Fort Worth, TX for a leading company completing testing, inspection and certification for the architectural, engineering and construction industry. This role is responsible to perform field testing and inspections on soil, concrete, masonry and asphalt. Candidates with have at least two (2) years experience performing soil, and concrete testing, rebar inspection, pier inspection, masonry inspection. Prefer experienced candidates with NICET, ACI or ICC certifications. This is a direct hire opportunity with ability to earn overtime compensation for a leading organization. APPLY NOW!Responsibilities for the Inspector
Requirements for the Inspector
- Activities will include performing field testing and inspections on soil, concrete, masonry and asphalt.
- Perform soil, and concrete testing, rebar inspection, pier inspection, masonry inspection.
- Inspect placement of reinforcing steel and post-tensioned cables
- Review plans and specifications, performing the inspections accordingly
- Entering reports and data gathered from tests and observations
- Must have experience performing field testing and inspections on soil, concrete, masonry, steel and/or asphalt
- ACI (American Concrete Institute) certification is highly desired
- NICET, ICC, or other industry certifications are a plus
- High school diploma/GED is required
- PTO / Vacation plans
- OT compensation
- Company truck
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.