Permanent position: Electrical Design Engineers are needed for an exciting opportunity at a leading military-grade electronics manufacturer in the Middletown, PA area. The ideal candidates will have their BSEE or BSET and 5-15 years of experience designing switch mode power supplies (SMPS). Must have experience with buck, boost, buck/boost, flyback converter design. Any experience with: forward converters, designing to military specifications, inverter design or uninterruptable power supply design are a big plus. Apply now for immediate consideration!Responsibilities for the Electrical Design Engineer
Requirements for the Electrical Design Engineer
- Designing, developing, improving and testing new or existing custom electronic products from concept through production.
- Interfacing with customers on requirements and providing technical proposals in response to requests for quotes.
- BSEE or BSET with 5-15 years related experience within the design of switch mode power supplies (SMPS).
- Experience with buck, boost, or buck/boost, flyback converter design.
- Knowledge and experience selecting and designing inductors for SMPS.
- Experience designing power levels 500W+ as well as switching frequencies 100kHz is preferred.
- Any experience with: inverter design (AC and DC input, single phase and three phase outputs), uninterruptable power supply design, battery charger design, or alternate power conversion design are HUGE pluses!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.