Permanent position: Sales Manager located in Richmond, VA for a leading manufacturer of highly complex measuring and laboratory instruments. This role is responsible for managing the sales representatives and the sales activities of the Laboratory Testing product lines within the Eastern region. To be considered - Bachelor's degree in chemistry, physics, engineering or similar scientific field with Sales Management experience of instrumentation testing products used in a laboratory environment. This is a direct hire opportunity to join a growing company. Relocation assistance is available. APPLY NOW!Responsibilities for the Sales Manager
Requirements for the Sales Manager
- Responsible for managing the sales representatives and the sales activities of Lab Testing product lines within the Eastern region.
- Sells and assists Sales Representatives with making sales of assigned product lines within the region.
- Travels with Sales Representatives to provide training and demonstrations.
- Manages P&L for assigned product lines within the region.
- Acquires and maintains a comprehensive knowledge of all assigned product lines by attending in-house technical training courses.
- Prepares sales presentations to explain instrumentation capabilities.
- 50% overnight travel throughout North America
- Bachelor's degree in chemistry, physics, engineering or similar scientific field
- Sales management experience of highly complex analytical instruments
- Experience selling instrumentation testing products used in a laboratory environment
- Knowledge or exposure to the following is preferred: Particle Characterization, Rheology, and Nanomaterials Testing, Lab Density & Concentration, Viscosity, Refractometry & Polarimetry, Provetec, and Lab Automation
- Full benefits package
- Relocation assistance
- Bonus potential
- PTO / Vacation plan
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.