Contract position: A Quality Manager is needed for a global healthcare leader that discovers, develops and distributes therapeutic solutions focused on patient's needs in the Swiftwater, PA area. This role is responsible for providing Quality & Compliance oversight to site validation projects related to Drug Substance and/or Drug Product Vaccine manufacturing. No per diem available.Responsibilities for the Quality Manager
Requirements for the Quality Manager
- Participate in project teams involved in site biotech facilities, processes and equipment for the manufacture of Drug Substance and/or Drug Product Vaccines
- Review and approve validation related studies for assigned areas. These assigned areas would include validation lifecycle activities such as Validation Planning, Biotech Process.
- Validation, Equipment and Facility Qualification and Validation Risk Management.
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- 5+ years' experience in a GMP regulated environment working on validation projects associated with biotech processes and equipment.
- Experience with Quality Systems including: SAP, Quality eDoc, LabWare, TrackWise and MS Office.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.