Permanent position: Privately held Engineering firm is looking for a Project Manager to work onsite at their Wisconsin plant location. Qualified candidates must have Engineering Degree and experience with refining and plant project management.Responsibilities for the Project Manager
Requirements for the Project Manager
- Budget Formulation and Control
- Project Planning and Scheduling
- Engineering, Procurement, and Construction
- Enforce OSHA codes
- Must have BS degree in Engineering-in Chemical, Mechanical, Construction, etc.
- Must have at least 8 years experience performing an engineering role in an industrial setting such as crude oil refining and upgrading, pipelines, upstream oil and gas, or petrochemical facilities
- Must have experience in designing or leading Process Controls projects
- Must have experience with project management (PMP), project execution, planning and coordination, and experience in operating refinery environment
- Comprehensive benefits
- Bonus potential
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.