Permanent position: A construction equipment manufacturer in Newnan, GA is seeking a Technical Support Specialist with expertise in maintenance or field service of large vehicles and trucks. Must have strong knowledge of diesel, machinery, hydraulics, and electronics. The ideal candidate will have strong communication skills via phone, email, training, etc. Understanding of manufacturing with inventory and large equipment/vehicle parts. Target Salary: $50,000 Work Hours: 9 am - 5 pm Responsibilities for the Technical Specialist
Requirements for the Technical Specialist
- Communicate complex technical information by phone, written documentation, or in person to others.
- Assist Field Service Department with training, documentation and troubleshooting difficult issues for construction trucks.
- Travel 2-3 days once or twice per month as required to dealers.
- 5+ years Field Service or Maintenance of construction trucks or vehicles.
- Technical knowledge of diesel, machinery, hydraulics, and electronics.
- Ability to commute to Newnan, GA on a daily basis.
- Strong communication skills and office equipment skills including: phone support, PowerPoint, Excel, and Word.
- High School diploma required, Technical Certification and/or Bachelor's degree is strongly preferred.
- Excellent Benefits package includes PTO, Medical, Dental, Holiday, 401k
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.