Permanent position: Senior Controls Engineer - Fortune 300 Steel manufacturer. Responsible for leading all automation upgrade and sustaining engineering projects in the in a steel mill. Must have strong INTEGRATION experience. Excellent compensation. BSEE, BSEET or Computer Engineering required. Comprehensive relocation package. Responsibilities for the Controls Engineer
Requirements for the Controls Engineer
- Plan and execute Allen Bradley PLC Controls upgrades plant-wide.
- Plan and execute maintenance down periods.
- Assist in engineering solutions for Rolling Mill needs.
- Supervise skilled trades
- BS Electrical Engineering / Electrical Engineering Technology or Computer Engineering degree
- Experience with Allen-Bradley PLCs, Rockwell Software
- Electrical preventive maintenance programs.
- Strong self-starting abilities
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects to ensure timeliness
- Ability to work both in a group and independently to achieve goals.
- Preferred skills below:
- Expertise with AC/DC motors, motor control and drives.
- Knowledge of power distribution including switchgear and transformers a plus
- Excellent compensation and benefits
- Excellent relocation package
- Compensation listed does not include Profit sharing,Stock and generous 401k match
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.