Contract position: Engineering & Construction client has an IMMEDIATE NEED for a Mechanical Construction Superintendent for a projects in Texas, Iowa, California, and Arizona. You need 15+ years of mechanical construction field experience working in the food, beverage, and the consumer products industry, including meat and dairy. Industrial & manufacturing EPC type projects. Client will pay for mob, demob, trips home and per diem.Responsibilities for the Superintendent
Requirements for the Superintendent
- Provide on-site administrative & technical management for mechanical & piping construction & millwright projects
- Report to your Site Manager and ensure that the mechanical systems are constructed in accordance with design, budget and schedule
- Responsible for overall supervision of the mechanical construction effort, which includes: productivity of crafts, efficient use of materials and equipment, materials management, scheduling, engineering, and contractual performance of the project.
- Work with mechanical Subcontractors daily to ensure that the project is constructed & documented in accordance with the project specifications, policies, detailed drawings & industry standards
- Complete daily field reports and take daily pictures to document construction progress
- Interface with the client and your internal Engineering departments daily
- Assist with the implementation of safety programs and provide direction to planning, scheduling, and engineering functions as required
- 15+ years of mechanical construction field experience working in the food, beverage, and the consumer products industry, including meat and dairy.
- 7+ years of specific experience as a Mechanical Superintendent on these EPC projects
- You need a good understanding in piping & millwright trades.
- PTO Progam
- Health Insurance available, and more...
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.