Contract position: EPC client involved in industrial & manufacturing construction projects is looking for an Electrical Construction Superintendent with an electrical construction focus for various projects in Texas, Iowa, California and Arizona. You need 15+ years of overall construction experience and 7+ years of specific experience as an Electrical Construction Superintendent or Supervisor on industrial/manufacturing facility construction projects working in the food, beverage, and the consumer products industry. Client will pay for mob, demob, trips home and per diem. Responsibilities for the Superintendent
Requirements for the Superintendent
- Provide on-site administrative and technical management of mainly the electrical field construction related activities on construction project
- Supervise construction effort to ensure project is constructed in accordance with design, budget and schedule
- In charge of inspecting & verifying that the subcontractors are in compliance with all project specifications, quality documents, & procedures
- Responsible for overall supervision of construction effort, which includes: productivity of crafts, efficient use of materials and equipment, materials management, scheduling, engineering, and contractual performance of the project
- Interface with client representatives, A/E representatives, other contractors, etc., under supervision of Construction Manager and Project Manager
- Ensure all on-site personnel comply with project procedures, safety program requirements, work rules, etc...
- Food Safety/GMP familiarity, clean space, sanitary construction, experience in shut-down work and working within operational facilities, USDA and FDA familiarity, material handling, packaging, raw material storage, HVAC, refrigeration, etc.
- 5+ years of experience as an Electrical Construction Superintendent
- You must have solid experience with electrical construction supervision for industrial or manufacturing facility construction projects
- You need construction supervision experience where you were in charge of the quality, safety and overall construction efforts on these projects
- You need experience in the food, beverage, and the consumer products industry, including meat and dairy
- Our client prefers candidates that are Journeyman Electricians that have worked their way up to the Superintendent level
- Should have a strong background in piping & millwright trades
<Benefits for the Superintendent
- PTO Progam
- Health Insurance available, and more...
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.