Contract position: We are searching for a Test Technician in Webster, NY to work at a leading electronics/printer company. This is a contract position expected to last a year and could be longer. Responsibilities for the Test Technician
Requirements for the Test Technician
- Develop procedures, set up and operate/test equipment and / or assemblies.
- Build and adjust mechanisms, assemblies, fixtures or machines to specifications.
- Troubleshoot / Repair / Service test equipment (i.e., fixtures, printers, measurement instruments)
- May be responsible for leading several technicians and responsible and accountable for managing lab activities and multiple priorities.
- May be required to analyze and report test results and maintain documentation and procedures.
- AAS in Engineering Technology or equivalent
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role
- Electrical and Mechanical diagnostics (schematics, Repair procedures, etc.)
- Experience with test equipment
- Experience with printers or similar electronics is ideal
- Medical, Dental, PTO, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.