Permanent position: The Sr. Process Engineer will provide engineering support in the areas of product and process development, troubleshooting, cost (yield and labor efficiency) improvement, product quality process development, troubleshooting, improvement, and cycle time reduction. This position will be assigned multiple processes and will provide mentoring and training support to other Process Engineers and Production personnel. This position will also assist in the research and proposal of new production equipment, procedures, and methods to automate, improve, and/or scale-up existing processes. Relocation package includedResponsibilities for the Process Engineer
Requirements for the Process Engineer
- Working with Product Development (T&I) follows the New Product Development process completing the Manufacturing sections related to BOM/Routers Reviews, Travelers, Work Instructions, SPC, training, etc.
- Mentor, train and support other engineers in developing SOPs and Process Flow Diagrams for new products or modified equipment and procedures.
- Mentor, train and support other engineers in developing and maintaining FMEA's and Control Plans for assigned processes.
- Mentor, train and support other engineers in troubleshooting problems with existing equipment and processes. Recommend solutions to such problems and implement solutions after review.
- Mentor, train and support other engineers in investigating and proposing new production procedures and methods to automate, improve, and/or scale-up existing processes.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering - preferably in Chemical Engineering or Materials Engineering.
- Minimum of 5 to 7 years professional experience in a chemical manufacturing environment
- Relocation Package included
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.