Permanent position: Global Director of Quality needed for a leading mfg of electro-mechanical products and systems. In this newly created role you will be tasked with building an enterprise-wide quality and warranty program. As part of the executive team you will lead the development and deployment of the Global Quality Management system resulting in measurable improvements in product quality and warranty.Responsibilities for the Director
Requirements for the Director
- Lead development and deployment of the Global Quality Management System that results in measurable improvements in product quality and warranty.
- Establish quality goals, performance metrics, and improvement initiatives focused on continuous improvement and reduction in product and process variation.
- Implement standard quality tools, methodologies, and improvement processes.
- Assist manufacturing facilities with root cause analysis and corrective action implementations.
- Provide coaching and direction to global facility Quality Managers, and enable knowledge sharing across locations and functional areas.
- Ensure that the Quality System is region-appropriate and compliant to ISO 9001 standards.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or related field required & 10+ years of Quality System leadership experience in a global durable or consumer goods manufacturing company.
- Implementation experience in company-wide quality policies, structure, systems, and procedures in a Quality, Lean, or Six Sigma environment.
- Demonstrated success in use of disciplined containment and root cause analysis and resolution methodologies.
- Implementation experience in FMEA, Structured Problem Solving, Control Plans, and Continuous Improvement initiatives supporting global product introductions and launches.
- Experience working in multi-site matrix organizations, leading teams through direct and indirect reporting relationships.
- Experience with ISO 9001 or equivalent quality system development and operation.
- Ability to travel regionally and internationally up to 40% to address operations and customer needs.
- Comprehensive benefits package available
- Bonus, stock, stock options
- Relocation provided
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.