Permanent position: A prominent market leader in combustion products is seeking an Embedded Controls Systems Engineer. The company designs embedded controls for the residential and commercial HVAC systems. The company is well established and has been in business over 20 years. The ideal candidate for this position will be experienced in development of PCB's and and PCB design for embedded controls. A background in combustion would be a strong plus. Responsibilities for the Hardware Engineer
Requirements for the Hardware Engineer
- Design microprocessor based embedded controls hardware
- Design safety critical circuits that amplify and filter sensor inputs and interface with a microprocessor
- Design cost-effective linear and switching power supplies using commonly available regulators
- Design circuits with analog components
- Create schematics and supporting database elements (using OrCAD Capture CIS or similar)
- 2+ years' experience in circuit design
- B.S. Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Focused, project driven and results oriented.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.