Permanent position: A prominent CNC Machine tool distributor in the Tempe, Arizona area is seeking several Service Engineers/Technicians. The company prides itself on it's award-winning service team. This role will be responsible for day to day field service including installations and/or preventative maintenance relative to the local market. Experience selling Haas CNC machinery is a strong plus! The company offers a full company paid benefits package and bonuses. Responsibilities for the Service Engineer
Requirements for the Service Engineer
- Perform field service, installations or PMs as required.
- Resolve customer issues and provide sales support.
- Communicate effectively with a variety of different people.
- Take ownership of all service cases, projects, etc., and maintain all customer records and technical documentation
- Experience maintaining or repairing CNC machining centers and CNC turning centers.
- Reliable, dependable, hardworking
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.