Permanent position: Established maker of industrial products seeks a MANUFACTURING ENGINEER for its manufacturing operations located in NEWBERRY, SC. The MANUFACTURING ENGINEER develops and implements optimal, cost-effective designs, manufacturing processes, and methods in accordance with product specifications and quality standards. IMMEDIATE OPPORTUNITY WITH A WORLD CLASS ORGANIZATION!Responsibilities for the Manufacturing Engineer
Requirements for the Manufacturing Engineer
- Coordinates manufacturing launch for new or revised products
- Performs research, design and development of new and sustaining products, tool design, assembly methods and production equipment.
- Responsible for providing creative and innovative engineering solutions that aid in the resolution of field and manufacturing problems and in the maintenance and improvement of existing products
- Bachelor's degree with 3 -5 years of relevant experience in both process and design engineering
- Strong working knowledge of Auto Cad and/or Solidworks
- Experience with GD&T, material specification, surface finishing requirements and manufacturing techniques (milling, turning, welding, surface treatments)
- The company provides a competetive benefits package with relocation assistance
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.