Contract position: An Electronics Verification Engineer is needed for a 6+ month contract opportunity in the Framingham, MA area. The ideal candidate will hold their BSEE and have 6+ years of experience with electronic product design and analysis. Must have a proven track record with design verification of complex electronic subsystems at the component/PCB level. Knowledge of fundamental technology relevant to consumer electronic products (Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, HDMI, digital audio & video) would be beneficial. Apply now for immediate consideration!Responsibilities for the Electrical Design Engineer
Requirements for the Electrical Design Engineer
- Performing verification of various attributes of new products to meet internal performance goals
- Investigating design issues and proposing solutions for resolution
- Modifying CAD designs (schematic, PCB)
- Documenting results of testing and work
- Measuring performance of sub-circuits, analog, digital, and mixed signal: timing and threshold margins, thermal and supply margins
- Evaluating formal validation test results, resolution of issues
- 6+ years of electronic product design and analysis experience
- Proven track record of design verification of complex electronics subsystems at the component/PCB level
- Experience with solving complex electronic design challenges
- Knowledge of fundamental technology relevant to consumer electronic products (Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, HDMI, digital audio & video) would be beneficial
- Experience using tools for high speed simulation (Sigrity) and electronics CAD (Cadence tools) are also a plus
- Programming knowledge/experience is highly desired
- Industry leading benefits package available! Apply now!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.