Permanent position: A world leading industrial equipment manufacturing company located near Hannibal, MO is looking for a Electrical Motor Engineer This is a chance to join a top notch company with excellent growth potential. Lump sum relocation assistance for qualified candidates. APPLY NOW!Responsibilities for the Electrical Design Engineer
Requirements for the Electrical Design Engineer
- Focus on permanent magnet (PM) synchronous motor design and development in power ranges up to 500 kW.
- Support multiple product lines with technical teams
- Electromagnetic, thermal and mechanical analyses using finite element analysis (FEA) tools such as ANSYS
- Bachelor's, Master's or PhD in Electrical or Mechanical engineering from an ABET accredited university
- 3+ years design experience in permanent magnet motors; induction motor experience a plus
- Experience in motor design tools such as ANSYS Maxwell or similar
- Extensive knowledge in performing electromagnetic, mechanical, and thermal analyses
- Hands-on experience in testing and validation of electric motors in test environment
- Experience in motor in sizing, specification and performance for specific applications
- Comprehensive benefit package
- Lump sum relocation assistance for qualified candidates
- Annual bonus
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.