Permanent position: Highly establish transformer manufacturer is seeking an Electrical Design Engineer for their facility in West Tennessee. This employee will primarily responsible for developing and designing electrical products and equipment for the power distribution industry. Responsibilities for the Electrical Design Engineer
Requirements for the Electrical Design Engineer
- Design and develop electrical products and equipment for power distribution
- Prepare product or system layouts and detailed drawings and schematics.
- Direct and coordinate manufacturing of new products, components, processes, and prototype designs.
- Analyze test data to determine if designs meet functional and performance specifications.
- B.S. in Electrical Engineering; degree focused on the power industry would be a PLUS
- Proficient with AutoCAD or other related design software
- Should have basic programming knowledge
- Experience designing electrical products/equipment for the power industry
- Strong Comprehensive benefits package
- company sponsored 401K
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.