Permanent position: Permanent position: A petrochemical/refining client has an immediate need for a Project Engineer in Great Falls, MT. This hands on position will be responsible for the full life cycle of small to medium sized engineering projects with an emphasis on process improvements including design and upgrade of existing facilities. Relocation assistance will be provided. Responsibilities for the Project Engineer
Requirements for the Project Engineer
- Perform the required engineering, cost estimate preparation, and drafting associated with projects to include development of PFD, P&IDS, equipment selection and sizing, specification development
- Assign project personnel to specific phases or aspects of project, such as technical studies, product design, preparation of specifications and technical plans, and testing
- Direct draftsmen with project drawing requirements
- Prepare bid packages and equipment inquiries and leads evaluation and selection process
- BS in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering
- 5+ years of experience working in a refinery
- Project Engineering experience, at least 2 years, Familiar with FEL techniques.
- Full benefits package and relocation assistance
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.