Permanent position: Medical Device Manufacturer is looking for a Field Service Engineer to join their team to cover Waterbury, CT and surrounding areas. This position will be in charge of providing product support to clients within the assigned territory. This includes new product instillation and calibration support, as well as providing troubleshooting and repair to existing equipment which may be faulty. The ideal candidate will have experience working on Blood Banking, Blood Typing and Antibody screening equipment. This position includes OT, a weekly auto allowance and millage reimbursement. Apply Now!Responsibilities for the Field Service Engineer
Requirements for the Field Service Engineer
- Maintain and manage parts inventory with the proper equipment needed for setup, instillation and repair of company property.
- Ensure all installment and customer service appointments are attended to within the proper deadlines.
- Complete regular training's to stay current and up to date on new equipment.
- Work directly with clients in the field providing support and building report .
- BA or AS degree in Electrical Engineering or Medical Technology. Equivalent technical backgrounds will be considered with relevant work history.
- 2-3 years of experience as a field service engineer.
- Prefer 2-3 years of experience working on in-vitro diagnostic equipment.
- Must be willing to travel anywhere from 25%-50% with an average overnight trip once or twice a week.
- Must have a valid drivers license.
- Experience repairing and using instruments used in Diagnostic Blood Banking, Blood Typing and Antibody Screening equipment preferred but not required.
<Benefits for the Field Service Engineer
- Medical Benefits Plan (Healthcare, Dental, etc...)
- Weekly Auto Allowance
- Mileage & Travel Reimbursement
- Internet Reimbursement (For mobile pc or smart device.)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.