Permanent position: Direct Hire opening for a Field Service Engineer with at least two years of experience working or performing maintenance on industrial equipment. The ideal candidate will have a working knowledge or hydraulics and some experience with electrical systems / PLCs. This is a salary + overtime compensation position. Overtime is paid at 1.5x your hourly rate for any weekly hours worked over 40. Double time is paid on Sundays. Applicants can expect anywhere from 500-600/hrs of OT per year, with $45 daily per diem while traveling. The right candidate will be OK with a travel heavy role. Responsibilities for the Field Service Engineer
Requirements for the Field Service Engineer
- Equipment and machinery installations, preventative maintenance, repairs, and system upgrade type work.
- Troubleshoot and repair customer machine problems via phone and/or on site.
- Ability to work with pneumatics, hydraulics, and electrical machinery.
- Ability to read blueprints, technical manuals, and schematics.
- Train customers and service technicians on operation of machines.
- AS Degree preferred, but not required. (specific working experience will be highly considered)
- 2+ years of related experience.
- Willingness to travel frequently. (80% travel)
- Excellent Company Benefits, PTO, Salary + Overtime incentives etc..
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.